Thursday, December 1, 2016

Wanted to know what love is... Found myself.

Its hard to say what really love is and how does it feel to be truly in love. A person who knows what you think, how you are made from within, what you truly are. I felt it, where I don't have to pretend, be who I really am and act as people want me to be. When you feel complete, you feel weak and strong both at the same time, if at all its possible. You feel independent and ready to take on the world as it comes, it also scares you but you are ready, you know that there is a support which need not be said in those many words. All you can do is feel, feel the strength from within. Feel the confidence, feel the connect and all with it.

When you are with that person, it is like the explosion you never had, feelings you never had, emotions you never felt, it feels as if someone is literally taking your breath away but you feel alive from within, you feel lighter as its taking away all the worries and negativity and all you could feel is the emptiness and the chaos together, as if your life has flashed in front of your eyes, you feel overwhelmed yet calm at the same time, you find yourself standing there, as if you are stripped naked and looking at yourself in the mirror. And then you know what you truly are, from within. When we thrive for love, is it important to stay with the person you are in love with? Does it has to be painful to stay away? Of course it is going to hurt and be a little painful and hard to stay away but is it okay to stop yourself to feel the love flow through you and be in the moment; in that particular moment nothing else matters, every thing is just silent. You are at peace with yourself.

Let me share a small experience, when I broke up with my ex I was in lot of pain and every time I use to think about him I use to cry and didn't know how to deal with the pain, became restless. Even the small things which would remind me of him, gave me lots and lots of pain, but when I was talking to a friend on the phone, he said something which reminded me of our past conversation and I was silent and stiff and could not think but only felt the pain of separation. I tried to stop myself from feeling that pain and in return I felt negative, sad and restless. My friend noticed there was something wrong and he asked me and I told him that I cant get over him. He just asked me to follow what he is saying, asked me to close my eyes and let the pain take over and let it flow and not fight it. I was surprised and asked him are you my friend and he said just try this, nothing else helped right? So what is the harm in trying. I followed, and amazingly it felt different. I felt the pain taking over and enveloping my body, and I was welling up, but it was slow and tears were dripping and not hurtful, it was as if my heart and mind was trying to soak in the thought that he is not going to be a part of my life and I have to come at peace with this thought. Let myself understand that life goes on and the love continues and it is not necessary to take action for whatever you are feeling. Just let the feeling take over you and you need to go with it. For some people this exercise might be scary and might pull them in the past (so Do NOT try this at home, without professional supervision).

When we connect to someone intellectually, physically, mentally and spiritually that connection which makes you feel complete, like you have found your soulmate. But it is sometimes not important to act on it and just close your eyes and feel from within and let the feelings flow and take over, that's when you say you are in that moment and let yourself go. Respect the feelings and let them take over you and let it flow. You will realize that you will be at peace and feel the calm and silence and listen to the feelings instead of fighting with it for any reasons. Although it is scary to let the feelings take over, but when I experienced every bit of it, it was awesome.

You feel that you are enough for yourself, in spite of being alone you don't feel lonely but you feel fulfilled and complete. Its just you and while in silence you could feel your heartbeats only which makes you feel alive. You need that me time and that silence where its just you and only YOU. Its always a girls dream to find her Hero, so I became one...

No comments: